- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

:D YAY

I don't remember what level I was on but I had a score of 1,068,000 or something like that.

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

GREAT!

This game entertained me for hours :D GREAT GREAT GAME. In fact the only people that didn't like this game are those people that say it's just a big rip off.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Help

Can't get past #66

Make Chuck Norris Cry Make Chuck Norris Cry

It was a very good game

Here is the order of what you have to do when you get to chuck 3,3,4,3,3,2 and then you beat the game.

Futurama Quiz Game 2 Futurama Quiz Game 2

horrible

These questions are tiny details nobody would notice, if it was stuff about the actual characters it would be possible.

bkdude responds:

if you had TiVo you could notice them :-)

The NG Study Buddy The NG Study Buddy

Fantastic! Here's a request though...

Make a downloadable version that will let you save and assemble multiple tests, like Math 1, Math 2, Math 3, English 1, English 2, Science 1, or whatever, but this was fantastic, it even remembers your questions after you exit. 5/5

Moosh responds:

Yeah, I'm going to try to implement a multiple savefile system as you said. But anyways, thank you for your kind comment :D

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

More fun than anything else I've played on NG!

Make more please! I don't wanna have to buy an EyeToy. :P

PacMan Platform [old] PacMan Platform [old]

Could be improved...

The graphics are too generic, needs that fixed. Also I found the levels unbeatable unless you took out every ghost, which isn't something pac-man is supposed to be about, you should make it so like, the ghosts behave like pac-man and follow him on platforms instead of just alking back and forth.

knugen responds:

ok,thanks for the review =)I'll take that in consideration.

Special Mission Special Mission

Fun, fun fun.

I love Metal Slug, I like the frying pan addition. :)

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

This game is kick ass.

I got to that huge black thing how the hell do I get past???