View Profile Smon

All 107 Movie Reviews

13 w/ Responses

XD0

It's like everyone that was ever on T.V. fought to the death.

I always thought it was Block Brigade...

A sorta good movie.

tictacs responds:

Nope, Block Band.

ROBOT CHICKEN RIP-OFF

I agree, SNB really isn't that funny.

PENIS MALLET

I laughed my ass of when that fat guy said "I am King!" the entire movie was just "WTF?!?!?!"

XD XD XD

What the hell is wrong with you two!?!?!

Gotta agree...

Very SpumCo and Venture Bros.-ish.

Awesome.

"Your mom is fat!"

I just love this cartoon, I'm watching and chuckling "on awe" at the phone prowess, but burst into laughter at the look on that guy's face when the TTG says "Your mom is fat!"

Glad to see more Lemon Demon,

Neil, I've loved your work since Hyakugojyuchi(sp?) and it's good to see you back, I though you stopped working on stuff since P33 hasn't gotten any news or anything. (not that I'm rushing you! I just want info!) Glad to see ya get the word out!

Fantastic.

I love this cartoon. That's all there is to it, it can only be improved by doing two things.
1)Tails' Tails:They seem a little unnatural, rather then use a small line that hooks to the left, it should've looked more like a constantly spinning tail, like a cone.

2)Empty Environment:The whole thing is great but the environment is all... clear skies. Maybe make it more in depth.

"well kids, we learned a lot of lessons today,

most importantly staway from from that Frankenwolfthing. That is one scary sonuva bitch."

Favorite quote in the whole cartoon. Except maybe "Well that's great OMYGAWD! ...oh mhy god... stay calm Billy... it's a frankenwolfmanstein."

Great work as always. Can't wait for more.

I no longer live here. Look for Bluddo on the portal, he is the new me, please disregard anything I have said or done on this account, I detest it so.

28, Male